Sunday, March 31, 2013

I've Missed You. (No, Really, I Have)

He has risen and so have I. (Happy Easter, everyone!)

I can't believe it's been two weeks since I last blogged. (Remember when I said I would blog every day? Ha!) My absence is certainly not on purpose, and it's not like I haven't thought about you, my dear readers, these last few weeks. Things have just been busy work-wise, which isn't really something I can complain about, given that I'm trying to re-establish my freelance career. (I'll have proof of my absence soon when some of the articles I've been laboring over are published.)

One thing I've realized is that the busier you are the less time you have for some personal reflection -- which could really be made into an argument for all of us taking a chill pill from time to time, but I digress. With so much obligation, work-wise or otherwise, it's a bit of brain drain to the point that when you have a few free minutes, all you want to do is zone out, not necessarily contemplate life, which is what this blog is all about. 

Hence why there's not really a point to this post either. Still, I'm just happy to be back, and hope you're glad to see me, too.

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment